We are an independent THIRD-PARTY Support Company and is not affiliated with Brother, HP, Epson, Canon and Lexmark. We offers support for software related issues in Printer, desktops, laptops, Wireless Printer and peripherals. We provide services through our pool of trained specialists and experts who are certified by leading technology companies.
Free HP Pinter Troubleshooting Guide To Fix HP Printer Errors (817) 442-6637
We are surrounded by technology and devices everywhere. Undeniably they make our lives easy, but It is not uncommon for any technical device to incur some errors. Our printers make our lives easy. And unfortunately, like every other device, they can encounter various issues. Although every issue has a predefined procedure to fix it, some common HP printer troubleshooting steps act as broad-spectrum medicines. Executing these steps is efficacious in resolving a gamut of HP printer issues.
Some Common HP Printer Errors
- HP laserjet Printer Error code B0605
- HP printer error Code 0XC19A0013
- HP Printer Gives Faded Prints
- HP Printer showing 50.4 error message
- HP printer in error state
- HP Printer printing error
- HP printer unable to print
- HP printer cartridge error
- HP printer driver error
- HP Printer troubleshooting issues
HP Printer Troubleshooting Tips To Resolve HP Printer Problems
- Step 1 : Inspecting the basics: Check whether the wires of the printer are fastened properly and whether they are firm.
- Step 2 : Setting the HP printer as the default printer: Navigate to the control panel, followed by devices and printers. Right-click on your printer and set it as default.
- Step 3 : Restarting the device: Turn off the printer and restart it.
- Step 4 : Execute printer troubleshooting: In the search bar type printer troubleshooter to evoke this console.
- Step 5 : Inspect the router settings: Inspect the settings of the router and also ensure the VPN is disabled.
- Step 6 : Update obsolete firmware: Update the printer driver to overhaul this issue.
HP offers a wide variety of printers in the market according to the needs of the users. HP Printers are designed with excellent printing qualities and high-tech functionalities. But like other printers, HP printers also face some common issues that may affect your work. Solutions are available for every HP printer issue and for that you don’t have to go to the service centre. Let’s take a look at some HP Printer Troubleshooting methods.
Printer Paper Jam
The HP printer paper jam issue is a common issue faced by users globally. To fix this issue,
- Step 1 : First, turn off the printer and unplug the power cord.
- Step 2 : Then, locate the rear access door and open it by turning the dial on the left side.
- Step 3 : Pull the door towards you and check if there is any dirt or debris inside the rollers.
- Step 4 : Clean the rollers with a damp cloth and allow them to dry for 10 minutes.
- Step 5 : Take out any jammed paper that is accessible from the rear access door.
- Step 6 : Remove the input tray and check if any paper is curled or damaged.
- Step 7 : Replace the paper in the input tray and reinstall the rear access door.
- Step 8 : Connect the power cord and turn the printer on.
- Step 9 : Try printing, if the error still exists, check for paper jam in other areas of the printer.
HP Printer Gives Faded Prints
- Step 1: First, remove the papers from the paper tray of the printer.
- Step 2: Then, replace the old papers with a new set. Moisture in the old papers can also cause blurring of the print.
- Step 3: After that, go to the web browser and open any page full of graphics and texts.
- Step 4: Try to print the content on the new page. If the print looks clear that means there was a problem with the old paper and if not then continue with the next step.
- Step 5: Check the status of the ink and toner in your printer. The printer displays “low ink” message and sometimes it just displays the issue with a yellow or orange light. It means you have to change the ink cartridges of your printer.
- Step 6: Open and remove the ink cartridge.
- Step 7: Then, install the new ink cartridge in the printer.
- Step 8: Take out a print out again and check if the issue is resolved. If the problem still exists contact HP Printer Support.
This procedure shall resolve the HP printer giving faded prints issue. In case of any existing issue, reach out to our HP printer tech support number.
HP Printer Not Printing
Presence of undeleted print jobs is one of the reasons for the HP Printer Not Printing. Given below are the steps to delete the print jobs: Independent Hp printer tech support phone number
- Step 1 : First, navigate to the Control panel and select “Devices and Printers”.
- Step 2 : Find your HP printer in the list of printing devices and right-click on it.
- Step 3 : Now, click on “See what’s printing” option from the drop-down list.
- Step 4 : Then, click on “Printer” menu on the top right corner.
- Step 5 : After that, select “Open as Administrator” from the drop-down list.
- Step 6 : Again click on the “Printer” menu and select “Cancel all documents”.
- Step 7 : After that, a confirmation window will appear on the screen.
- Step 8 : Click on “Yes” to clear all the documents in the print queue.
HP Printer Showing 50.4 Error Message
This error can be overhauled by following these steps.
- Step 1 : First, cancel all the pending print jobs in the queue.
- Step 2 : Then, turn off your printer and allow it to cool down for a few minutes.
- Step 3 : After the printer cools down a fuser failure message appears on the display.
- Step 4 : Replace the damaged fuser with the new one.
- Step 5 : If the problem occurs due to low voltage power supply, establish a direct connection.
- Step 6 : Again switch off your printer and allow it to cool.
- Step 7 : Now, detach all the power cables from the printer and reconnect them.
- Step 8 : Then, turn on the printer and check if the issue still exists.
HP Printer Running Slow
- Step 1 : Open “settings” on your computer and click “Printers & Scanners”.
- Step 2 : Click on your HP Printer and then click on “Manage” from the given options.
- Step 3 : Now, click on “Printing Preferences”.
- Step 4 : Then, click on “Paper tab”.
- Step 5 : Make sure that “Plain Paper” is selected in the “Paper Type” field and “Draft or Normal” is selected in the “Print Quality” field.
- Step 6 : Now, click on “Graphics” tab.
- Step 7 : Then, click on “Standard” in the “Quality” field.
- Step 8 : After that, click on “Apply” to confirm the changes.
If the HP printer running slow isn't resolved by adopting this procedure, don't worry. Just dial our HP customer service number and let experts handle it.
Steps To Update HP Printer Driver
Given below are the steps to update HP Printer Driver:
- Step 1 : First, open the “Run” dialog box by pressing the “Windows Key” and “R Key” together.
- Step 2 : Type “devmgmt.msc” and click on “OK”.
- Step 3 : Expand the category “Print Queues or Printers” on the Device Manager window.
- Step 4 : Now, right-click on “HP Printer” and then click on “Update Driver”.
- Step 5 : Next, click “Search automatically” to search the updated driver software.
- Step 6 : After updating the printer’s driver, restart your computer to implement the new changes.
HP Wireless Printer troubleshooting
If you possess a wireless HP printer and want to troubleshoot its errors, do as follows:
- Try connecting the HP printer using a USB. If the printer connects, then the problem is with the Wi-Fi.
- Ensure that you place the printer in the vicinity of the printer.
- Restart the printer.
- Update the drivers. Obsolete HP printer drivers can result in a myriad of printer related issues.
HP Printer Not Printing Even When It Has Ink
This issue can sprout due to a plethora of reasons including ink cartridges problems or installed inaccurately, print head being clogged, or obsolete drivers. The steps to fix this entail:
- Check the orientation of the ink cartridges.
- If you find the installation faulty, then remove the cartridges and set them again.
- Also clean the print head. You can either evoke an automatic procedure or even do it manually using a cloth.
- Lastly, update your HP printer drivers and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Call anytime on troubleshooting number of HP printer (817) 442-6637 for HP Printer related issues.
For HP Printer Troubleshooting you can instantly contact our Printer customer service . Here we have the best Customer Support team who always tries to solve HP Printer related issues as early as possible. We will provide you any information regarding HP Printer within the time frame. We are technical experts having years of professional experience that enable us to quickly solve all your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I diagnose my HP printer problems?
To diagnose your HP printer problems:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Tap on the Devices and Printers icon.
- Right-tap the printer you wish to test and pick the Properties or Printer Properties option. If you do not notice your printer listed, your printer is not installed.
- In the printer's Properties section, tap the Print Test Page button.
If the printer can print a test page, your printer is installed and set up properly. However, if you cannot print in other programs, there is an issue.
How do I troubleshoot a printer problem?
The steps of the same include:
- Check your internet connection
- Inspect your wire and cables
- Ensure your printer drivers are updated
- Verify there isn't any paper jams
Why is my HP Laserjet printer not printing?
This could result from several causes including:
- No paper in the tray
- Faulty settings
- No power supply
- Paper jams
- Obsolete drivers, and much more.
Why is my printer not printing properly?
The main reason why this error would be erupting is because of faulty alignment of sheet or inaccurate printer settings. Also, ensure the paper you feed into the printer matches with the printer settings.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
Some of the reasons why your printer is connected but not printing include empty toner and cartridges, network connectivity issues, obsolete drivers, and paper jams. Ensure all these issues are resolved to continue undisputed printing.
Why is my HP wireless printer not printing?
The numerous reasons why HP wireless printer won't be printing include:
- Wi-fi issue
- Drivers not updated
- Faulty settings
- Empty cartridges
- The alien object being struck inside the printer
How do I fix HP printer Error?
The numerous reasons why HP wireless printer won't be printing include:
- Ensure the printer is started.
- Verify if the printer is attached to your computer or WI-FI network.
- Confirm the paper tray of your printer is stacked and that the printer has adequate ink.
- If the issue still persists, reach out to HP printer support.
How do I get my HP printer out of the error state?
The ways to resolve this issue include:
- Inspect the connections of your printer
- Verify your printer is online
- Confirm there is adequate sheet fed into the printer and there is sufficient ink
- Reinstall or update the drivers