We are an independent THIRD-PARTY Support Company and is not affiliated with Brother, HP, Epson, Canon and Lexmark. We offers support for software related issues in Printer, desktops, laptops, Wireless Printer and peripherals. We provide services through our pool of trained specialists and experts who are certified by leading technology companies.
QUICK & EFFICACIOUS EPSON PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING SOLUTIONS TO FIX EPSON PRINTER NOT PRINTING ERROR
Epson Printer troubleshooting includes diagnosing the problems directly and then fixing them. The common issues that users face with Epson printers are:
- Prints blank pages
- Suddenly stops printing
- Not recognize ink cartridge
- Prints slowly
- Paper gets jam
Generally, an error message appears on the printer’s screen that makes it easy for the user to understand the problem. Fixes are available for every single printer issue and for that you don’t have to go to the service centre. Some of the tried and tested Epson printers troubleshooting methods are given below:
What Is The Reason That My Epson Printer Is Printing Blank Pages?
- Replace ink cartridges if they are old or have little ink.
- Check if the yellow tape on the ink cartridge has been removed.
- Check if the paper used meets the printer’s specifications.
- Look at the nozzle check pattern to find out if there is any clogged nozzle.
- Ensure that you have entered the correct paper size, orientation and layout settings.
- Check the preview of the print output and remove any blank pages.
- Now, go to Head to Devices -> Printers & Scanners -> Your printer Manage -> Printing Preferences.
- Select Skip Blank Page -> OK.
How Do I Factory Reset My Epson Printer?
- First, turn off the printer.
- Then, turn the printer in such a way that its back faces you.
- Take any sharp thing like a paper clip or ballpoint pen.
- Locate the Reset button (Tiny and enclosed within the case) on the printer.
- Press the Reset button with the paper clip or pen.
- Turn on the printer while still pressing the Reset button for epson printer troubleshooting
- Release the button only when a warning is displayed.
- The printed sheet shall contain the IP address of the printer which needs to be fed into the printer.
Why Can’t I Find My Epson Wireless Printer?
- Check if the printer is on, as it might be missed due to its remote location.
- If your printer is connected through a wireless network, then check if the connection is steady and secure.
- For Epson printer’s troubleshooting, connect your Epson printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Restart the network device i.e. router or modem and then refresh your printer’s Wi-Fi connection.
- Turn off the printer, unplug all the attached cables and again turn it on.
- Enter the printer’s IP address if not available.
- Update your Epson printer driver or software to its latest version for troubleshooting epson printer.
- Try to change the printer’s location and then check if it is connected to the network now.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing?
- Ensure you use the correct size of the paper to print.
- Unplug your printer’s power cord and reconnect it after a few seconds. It will easily fix the small bugs in your printer.
- Power down your printer and then run print alignment on it.
- Open the printer’s lid and check if there is any paper jam.
- Locate and clean the printer sensors near the front cover of the ink cartridges as they control the feeding and pulling out of paper.
- Clean the paper rollers to avoid overheating and internal damages.
- If your Epson printer is wireless then check the network connection status.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing Correctly?
- Ensure that the printable side of the paper is facing up in the sheet feeder.
- Clean the clogged ink nozzles by running the Head Cleaning Utility.
- Run the Print Head Alignment Utility to solve Epson Printer Not Printing Correctly.
- Choose “Automatic” as the mode setting on your printer’s main menu.
- If the ink out light is flashing, replace the dried up ink cartridge.
- Customize the Printable Area settings according to your requirements.
- Change the colour settings in your printer software to “Colour”.
- Inspect if the “Media Type” setting in your printer driver is correct.
Epson Connect Cannot Find Printer
- Connect some other device to your Wi-Fi network to confirm there is no problem with the network.
- Make sure that your printer must be within the range of the wireless network.
- Initialize your modem or router and then try to connect it to your printer to solve Epson Connect Cannot Find Printer.
- Remove any obstacle (any large metal object) in the way of the router and the printer.
- Check MAC settings of your router and disable any limitations in connecting to new devices.
- Search the MAC address of your printer and register it with your network.
- Type the network name and password correctly.
- Delete any previous profiles on your network if the password has been currently changed to solve Epson Connect Cannot Find Printer.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Printing After Changing Ink?
- Check if you have removed the protective tab from the cartridge.
- Ensure that if the position of any lever is changed it is brought back to its original position. Run a print head cleaning.
- To solve the Epson Printer Not Printing problem reset the ink cartridge counter.
- Update the printer’s driver to its latest version and then print.
- Only use manufacturer authorized ink cartridges.
- Using a cloth or isopropyl alcohol, clean the pins of the print head and then use the printer.
- Check that the ink cartridges have been properly installed after troubleshooting the Epson printer problem.
Why Is My Epson Printer Having Wi-Fi Connection Problem?
- Confirm that the computer and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Uninstall the printer’s driver and install its latest version on your computer.
- Download and install the firmware for the printer other than the driver and software on your computer.
- Delete any existing old profile on your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on “Start” on your computer “Head to Devices and Printers” “Add a printer”.
- Type the printer’s IP address to find out when it was unlisted.
- Now, check your router’s MAC settings and then register your printer’s MAC address with your network.
- Check if the correct WEP/WPA keys have been entered.
Epson Printer Showing Error Code 0xf1
- First, detach the power cord from the printer and then take out the cartridges.
- To solve the Error Code 0xf1 issue, uplift the Epson printer’s hood and see if something is blocking the movement of the cartridge carrier.
- Push the carriage head to the right and then to the left.
- Check if any paper has been jammed in the paper path and remove it if found.
- Turn off the printer, drain its power and then turn it back on.
- Navigate to the “Control Panel” “Troubleshooting” “Printers”
- The program will quickly diagnose and fix the issues if possible.
- Now, go to the devices in the control panel
- Then, right-click on the printer and remove it.
- After fixing Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1, re-add the printer.
Epson Printer Not Printing Black Ink
- Inject the sponges in the print head with Windex or distilled water.
- Run a cleaning cycle in the printer to unlock the lever.
- Now, you can freely move the print head back and forth to solve Epson Printer Not Printing Black Ink.
- Power off the printer and leave it to rest for about 15 minutes.
- Wipe the print head with a clean cloth and move it back to its original position.
- To prevent ink clogs, run the printer at least once in a week for printing some pages.
- Use original cartridges in your printer.
- To prevent ink smearing, don’t run the cleaning cycles frequently.
Why Is My Epson Printer Not Recognizing Ink Cartridge?
- Locate the cartridge and remove it. (Use only original Epson cartridges)
- Check the cartridge chips and clean them with a damp paper cloth.
- Dry and put them back to their place to solve Epson Printer Not Recognizing Ink Cartridge.
- After removing all the ink cartridges, power on the printer.
- Place the faulty cartridge and press the Ink button.
- Now, turn off the printer.
- Then, install the original cartridge set which you got with your printer. If that works fine that means the new cartridge is faulty.
- Observe the chip contacts carefully to check if there is any damage.
- If the contacts’ wires are bent or pulled out of place, try to put them back to their place to solve Epson Printer Not Recognizing Ink Cartridge.
- Wipe the wire contacts with a damp tissue until they are clean.
- While performing all the above steps the printer should be unplugged from the power supply.
- Finally, check if the error is fixed after turning the printer on.
Epson Printer Head Cleaning Is Not Working
- Check for any error message on the printer’s screen.
- Go to the Home and select “Setup” “Maintenance”
- Click on the Print head Nozzle and clean the corresponding print head.
- Locate the plastic lever within the print head assembly and release it.
- When the assembly comes to the centre, turn off the printer for epson printer troubleshooting
- Push the assembly back over the sponges and let the printer soak it overnight.
- Print the pages with text and images until the output is clean and crisp.