If you are perplexed about the setup Canon IP110 printer, then this article will help you.
Canon is a Japanese MNC popular for its supreme quality of the scanner, cameras, printers, semiconductor equipment, etc. Canon has established itself as a reliable brand when we talk about printers. One printer that is a hit among the masses is the Canon IP110 printer. Installing the Canon IP110 Driver will make you ready to make use of this phenomenal device.
Quick Steps To setup canon ip110 printer
Step 1: Unboxing and initialization
- Canon provides a lot of precautionary packing, so the first step is carefully removing all packing material and tapes from the printer.
- Set your printer at a clean and safe place, and also at a place where it receives adequate Wi-Fi.
- Fasten the power plug and connect it to the wall socket.
- Insert the cartridges in the correct position and also a clean, undamaged stack of paper. Run a sample print.
- Once these steps are done, the next step is the Canon IP110 Driver Installation. The drivers can be installed from the official website of Canon.
Also Read::canon printer setup
Step 2: Canon IP110 Driver Installation
The installation of the Canon printer driver is a very crucial step. You could either download the driver from the CD you received along with the printer. You just have to double-click on MSETUP4.EXE and follow the next instructions.
If you are installing the driver from the Canon website, simply navigate to the Canon IP110 driver installation page. Double-tap on the driver. Once the driver is installed on your Pc, open it, and follow the instructions as mentioned.
Step 3: Connect the printer to your OS
- While the driver is getting installed, ensure to select the wireless LAN method as a connection and click Next.
- Choose the access point network and tap Next.
- Verify the printer is switched on and then click Next.
- If the set-up is for the first time, select the option “Setting printer could not be found on the list” and press Next.
- Do as the instructions guide.
- In the setup procedure selection page, choose Cableless setup and press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer until the light flashes 2 times.
- Keep pressing the Next button and select your location when asked.
- Agree to the license and once done, click exit.
The above-mentioned steps are a comprehensive procedure to setup Canon IP110 printer. However, if you are stuck on a step or incur some other issues, feel free to seek out Canon printer support. If you need some expert help, please feel to dial our printer helpline and we assure our delegate would provide you with the best canon printer troubleshooting procedure.