The initialization process for a wireless Epson printer includes connecting to Wi-Fi. Many users have to face these issues when setting up the wireless connection.Epson Printer WiFi Installation Failederror This error is quite common and often refers to a technical problem that prevented the connection from working.
Epson printer wifi setup failure Windows 10 can be caused by several factors.
My Epson printer is not connecting to the internet and a message saying “Setup failed” appears on my screen are:
- Faulty Wifi connection
- Inaccurate network settings
- Password or SSID invalid
- Firmware conflict
- Security reasons
Here are some quick steps to fix Epson printers xp30 that won’t connect to the wifi network
- Make sure the printer is placed in close proximity to the WiFi.
- Verify that the password and SSID are correct. An error can cause the Epson printer to not connect to the wifi setup.
- Reboot your router and printer to confirm that the problem has been solved.
If these steps don’t seem efficacious, it is recommended to peruse and implement the Epson printer troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
How can I connect my Epson printer with wifi after it fails the IP setup test?
Restart the wireless device
It could be that your SSID isn’t being displayed during setup. This could indicate that your Epson printer cannot connect to the internet. To fix it, do as follows:
- Turn off the wifi. Before turning on the wifi, halt for at least 6 seconds.
- Place the printer near the Wifi.
- Verify that Wireless Broadcasting is enabled on your wireless router.
Verify your Security Password
Sometimes, in haste they enter the wrong passwords, which is the most common cause of the problem. Epson printer wifi setup failed Problem. This is often caused by capital letters and spaces. The printer will not connect if you enter your password in capital letters or spaces.
Reset network settings
To do the exact same:
- Turn on your Epson printer and wait for it to initialize..
- Use the arrow keys to select Setup.
- Tap ok and choose ‘Default Restore Settings.
- Next, click on the “Reset Network Settings” option and then click OK.
- Once the confirmation window appears, click Yes. Voila! Reset your network settings
Reset WiFi Router
Sometimes, a glitch in the Wifi router could also cause the wifi setup Epson problem. You can fix this by resetting the WiFi router and then establishing the connection.
These were some of the steps required to make this change Epson printer wifi setup failed Problem.. For any other issues, please dial the Epson printer customer service number.