Lexmark International Inc. is a US-based firm popular for its laser printers and imaging devices. Since its inception, Lexmark is manufacturing prime quality printers making it one of the best printer brands. Undeniably, the features offered by Lexmark printers are remarkable, but unfortunately, due to some unforeseen internal glitches, they might incur some errors. One such error is Lexmark printer error code 1203.
What is Lexmark printer error code 1203?
The Lexmark printer error 1203 is a prevalent issue that appears on the Lexmark printer screen. This alludes to an internal server error of the cartridges and needs to be resolved to continue with printing.
Why Lexmark printer shows error 1203 code?
The error code 1203 in the Lexmark printer is a common glitch that perturbs the user. The issue stems when the cartridges are having an internal server issue. Unfortunately, when this issue appears, it will hinder all the ongoing print functions and need immediate mitigation to resume printing.
If you are facing this issue, this blog is for you. Given below are steps to fix this issue.
How do I fix error 1203 on my Lexmark printer?
The Lexmark printer troubleshooting steps for this error is as follows:
Step 1: Check for power supply
- Ensure the Lexmark printer is turned on
Step 2: Navigating to the cartridges
- Open the access door of the printer and remove the cartridges.
- Once the cartridges are removed, close the door.
- Then turn off the printer and switch it on again.
Also Read:: Fix Epson Printer Error 0X97
Step 3: Checking if the issue is resolved
- Once the printer is turned on check if the issue is fixed or not.
If the issue persists, you can either follow the next step or reach out to the printer support phone number.
Step 4: Re-installing the cartridges
If the printer issue continues, do as follows:
- Pull out the cartridges from their slots.
- Thereafter, set the cartridges in their correct slots.
- If the error code persists, try setting the cartridge one by one.
- This shall resolve the issue. If still, you are facing any issue, it could mean there is a problem with the cartridges. Try replacing them and check if the issue is resolved.
- Also, ensure that you tightly fasten the access door to evade issues.
These are steps that shall overhaul the Lexmark error. In case, you need further assistance or want professional help, reach out to the Lexmark printer support number. I hope this helps!