HP Printer Error e2 is a prevalent error that various users face across the globe. This error can be resolved by adopting a few ways. If you are seeking ways to fix the e2 error code in the HP printer, you are in the right place.
The e2 error code HP printer alludes to a communication glitch between the printer and the system. And this issue can emerge either during a single print or multiple documents.
What does E2 mean on HP printer?
The E2 means that there is a communication problem between the printer and the computer. This error also stems when the link between the system and the printer isn’t firm. Also, if the paper being fed into the printer doesn’t match the paper specifications enlisted, then also this issue occurs. If you are facing this issue, you can simply pick up your phone and dial the HP customer number. You can also follow the mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.
Fix HP printer e2 error
This error might hinder the printing operation and might cause a lot of stress to you. If you are facing an HP printer not printing issue due to an e2 problem, you can take a sigh of relief. The printer hp laserjet mp1132 error e2 can be overhauled by following these procedures.
The first step entails canceling any ongoing or queued print tasks. To do so, simply
- Visit the printer and devices option and cancel all the print tasks.
- Edit the print settings.
- Open the file menu, followed by print settings.
- Select print settings.
- Change the paper settings to suit your preference.
- You can also revoke the quality settings to attain better prints.
- Tap ok to save the changes.
Once these steps are executed you can try printing a sample print to check if the issue is fixed or not. These changes can be changed using the control panel on the windows or the settings console present on some printers.
Curate the paper size to fix hp error e2:
- Press Windows and R keys.
- In the box that appears, type control panel and click ok.
- Locate your printer and right-click on it
- Choose print preference.
- Select the printing settings including the paper size and quality.
- Save the changes. Try giving a print command and verify if the issue is resolved or not.
If you use Mac OS, then what to do?
If you are an Apple user you can follow these steps
- On the right-top corner find the Apple logo and tap on it.
- From the drop-down menu pick printer preferences.
- In the window that appears, select scanners and devices.
- Make the changes in paper settings. The e2 problem on the HP printer shall be mitigated. Also, ensure there is no paper jam.
In case of any other lurking doubts, reach out to us on our HP Printer technical support number for assistance. I hope this helps!