The HP printer error code 0xc19a0013 is one of the prevalent errors that perturbs HP printer users. This error code usually alludes to a failure of the ink system. If you are looking for a way to overhaul this particular error, you are at the right place. This blog shall throw light on ways how to fix the hp printer error 0xc19a0013.
What is hp printer error 0xc19a0013?
The printer error 0xc19a0013 of HP erupts when the ink system fails. The error code hampers the operations of the control system of the printer. As a result, it hinders the movement of the cartridges, and as result printing operations are disrupted.
How To Fix hp printer error code 0xc19a0013?
The HP printer error 0xc19a0013 can be resolved by adopting the steps given below.
Step 1: Disconnect the USB and eject the cartridges
- Ensure the printer is turned on.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer.
- After removing the lid, carefully remove the cartridges.
- Shut the lid and wait till a message asking to insert the cartridges appears.
- Insert the cartridges and check whether the issue is mitigated or not.
Step 2: Conduct a power cycle
- Unplug the USB from the wall outlet as well as the printer.
- After halting for a few minutes, reconnect the power cord.
- Conduct a demo print to see if the printing is resumed or not.
Step 3: Resetting the HP printer
- Switch on the printer and disconnect the power cable from the printer and the source
- Halt for at least 60 seconds.
- Re-establish the connections again and turn on the printer. In case it doesn’t work, dial the hp troubleshooting number.
Step 4: Re-installing the printer driver
Navigate to the control panel in your system and remove the printer driver. Visit the official website of HP and download the printer driver based on your HP printer model. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver and enjoy uninterrupted printing.
If you need further clarification or assistance, feel free to dial the Hp helpline number.