Hp printers have made a mark in the printer world. Being stylish, affordable, and being instilled with good features makes them renowned. One such popular printer model is the HP LaserJet Pro P1102. HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer is a laserjet printer that is compact, pocket friendly, requires low maintenance, and prints in monochrome.
Before starting with the installation process of the HP LaserJet Pro P1102 printer driver, it is important to identify the operating system of your PC. To identify the type of OS, you can simply right-click on My Desktop/ My Computer and select Properties. This shall let you know the version and type of your Operating system. HP laserjet p1102 driver is suitable for 32 bit / 64 bit and is compatible with window operating system for XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000, 2003, 2008.
The HP laserjet pro p1102 printer driver also comes in the version to run smoothly on Linux, Fedora, Unix, Ubuntu, Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11, v10.12, v10.13, v10.14, v10.15, Apple Mac OS 10.8 /Mac v10.9 / Mac v10.10 / Mac v10.11 / Mac v10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, and Mac OS Mojave 10.14. Based on your OS, you can download driver HP LaserJet Pro p1102 drivers.
Also Read:: Hp Solution Center Download
Steps to install the HP LaserJet Pro p1102 drivers 10.
- The first step requires the printer to be connected to the wall outlet and also to the computer.
- You can now either insert the CD that contains the driver or download the driver from a trusted source.
- Once it is downloaded, double-tap on it.
- Click on the agreement to go ahead with the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and tap next.
- Ensure that you carefully follow each step.
- Wait till the driver is installed. Once done select Finish. This successfully installs the console.
Procedure to install the printer driver through the “Add a printer” option
- Tap start and navigate to the control panel.
- Select Hardware and Sound option.
- From the options, pick Devices and printers.
- Connect your printer to the computer and click Add printer.
- From the list, select the brand and model of the printer.
- Tap Next.
- Choose the driver to be installed. If you don’t get this option, download and install the HP printer pro p1120 driver for Windows 10 from either CD or an external source.
- Click Next and wait till the installation process completes.
This process shall successfully install the HP printer driver. It is mandatory to have a driver installed on your system for the smooth conduction of documents and images from your system to the printer. If there is any flaw it could cause a myriad of issues like printer not printing, error codes, etc.
If you face any issues while installing the drivers or any other errors pertaining to the drivers, feel free to contact the HP printer support number. Reaching out to them is a sure way for fixing your issues. I hope this helps!