You have purchased the phenomenal brother printer hl-2270dw model and are all set to use it. But when you insert the cartridge you are met with an error. Resonates with you? If yes you are at the right place. We shall talk about how to reset the Brother HL 2270dw printer to resolve any error. Whenever this issue pops, it might terminate your print operations and you might also see the Brother Printer Offline error.
The Brother HL 2270dw printer is a laser printer and its toner needs frequent replacement. If while setting the toner you incur any error, resetting it is the safest way to fix it.
Easy steps to fix the issue and reset the toner of Brother HL 2270 DW
- Open the cover of your printer and keep it open till other steps are being executed.
- Switch off the printer
- Press the Go button to turn on the printer
- Once the lights lit up, let go of the button.
- Double-tap the Start/Go button.
- Wait until all lights lit up.
- Press the Go button 5 times. Ensure the turner light is off whereas the printer light is blinking.
- Mount the cover of the printer.
- Reboot the computer to resume with normal printing.
This procedure shall do the needful. In case, you require further assistance reach out to the brother support team.
Easy procedure for Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup
- Keep the brother hl-2270dw printer in the vicinity of the router.
- Ensure the power cord is plugged.
- Turn on the printer.
- Press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on your router.
- In the back of the printer, there is a wireless setup button. Press and hold it for 2 seconds.
- The printer shall search for the network. Till then the LED light adjacent to the toner shall blink.
- When the printer is establishing the connection with the network, toner and drum LED lights shall blink.
- Once the Ready light blinks, it means the printer is successfully connected to the network.
Installing the Brother hl-2270dw driver
- Insert the Brother driver CD into your system. Ensure you are logged in as the admin.
- The Brother printer drivers installation wizard shall appear.
- Select your model.
- Agree to the license and follow the onscreen instructions to successfully install the drivers.