Many users complain of hp printer validation failed errors which is a common error. If you are facing a similar issue, don’t worry you are at the right place. Given below are procedures to fix this issue.
Why hp printer validation failed error occured
The Printer validation failed error on HP printers is a common issue and once it emerges, users won’t be able to print. There are several causes for this error and the solution for this issue is to reset the printer, update drivers, and evoke printer troubleshooting. The detailed procedure to fix them is given below.
How can I fix the validation failed error?
Evoke Printer troubleshooter
- Type troubleshoot in the search menu and open it
- Select the printer and initiate the troubleshooter
- Pick your hp printer from the list
- Follow the on-screen commands to resolve this issue.
Also Read:: A Complete Guide To Fix HP Printer Error Code E3
Also Read:: How to Fix HP LaserJet Printer Error Code B0605?
Reset the printer
- When the printer is turned on, remove the power cable from the wall outlet as well as the printer
- Unplug USB cables as well
- After 4-5 minutes, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds
- After this, reconnect the printer and restart it.
Reinstall the printer
- Enter appwiz.cpl and press ok
- Choose the hp software and tap uninstall
- Hit yes to confirm it
- Restart the system once the software is removed
- Now open the control panel and visit devices and printers
- Right-tap on the printer and remove it. Click ok to confirm.
Execute HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP Print and Scan Doctor is an effective application that will come in handy. The first step is to install it.
- Once done, open it
- Choose the printer on which the validation error occurs
- Tap Next and click Fix printing
- The console shall display the troubleshooting steps, execute them to resolve the issue.
We hope the aforementioned solutions shall be effective. However, in case your issue continues, please reach out to our hp printer phone number.