Table of Contents
If you wish to use your iPhone or iPad to print certain documents, it can be done easily. The easiest way to give a print command from an iPhone is by configuring a printer with AirPrint so that you can use your printer employing a wireless connection.
You can also print without AirPrint by saving your printer’s app on the device or by utilizing a USB cord. Given below is a detailed procedure to do the same.
How to print from an iPhone or iPad with AirPrint
A lot of the latest printers come with the AirPrint feature that can be used to give print commands directly to the printer. The step by step process to use AirPrint is as follows:
- Access the document you wish to print. It can be stored anywhere like your device, web, email.
- Choose the document and click on the share icon
- Among the given options, select the print option.
- Select print followed by select printer alternative. Choose the printer you wish to employ.
- Click the print icon which would be in a blue hue.
- This shall enable the printer to appear in the devices you wish to employ for printing. You can utilize it anytime to give print commands.
How to print from an iPhone or iPad without AirPrint
Finding the AirPrint option on every printer is a little too optimistic. The older printer variants usually lack this feature. But even if they are old and are wireless, you can use them to give commands.
To set up your wireless printer does as follows:
- Access the application of the printer
- Switch on the Wi-Fi of your printer
- In your phone, navigate to settings followed by Wi-Fi
- Find your printer in the other network tab and select it
- Select the document you wish to print and tap on the share button
- You can now connect the iPhone to your printer or iPad
How to print from an iPhone or iPad with a USB cable
If you do not own a wireless printer, you can employ your printer to print various documents using the USB cord. You can also use a USB OTG adapter.
To print from an iPhone or iPad with a USB cable:
- Switch on your printer. Now connect one end to the printer and another to the USB adapter. Now plug in the end of the adapter to your Apple gadget.
- A prompt shall appear. Click ok
- Now access the document you wish to print and click Share
- Select the print alternative
- In the printer alternative, you could spot your printer.
- Choose it and tap print.
So here was a detailed procedure to connect your Iphone to printer. If you face any difficulty while executing these steps, you can contact our printer support number. Our expert shall provide you with the best solution to fix your issue. We hope you find this article helpful.