Epson printers have time and again established themselves as one of the phenomenal printers in every price range and their category. Epson offers a multitude of printers that can be used for a variety of office as well as household chores. The features that Epson offers are unparalleled and the best part is that owning an Epson printer won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Okay, we have talked about the pros of the Epson printer, so it is justified to mention that like every other device, the Epson printer may encounter an issue due to a variety of causes. One such error is Epson printer error t6710.
The Epson printer error t6710 on startup usually stems when there is a renewal of ink. The T6710 Ink Maintenance Box is an ink reservoir consolidating all the ink that is oozed out during the print head cleaning process. To fix this issue immediately you can contact the Epson printer Support number or you can adopt the procedure mentioned below to resolve the issue.
Steps to fix Epson printer Error t6710
- Eject the maintenance box and remove it from its box.
- By tapping the tabs, open the back cover.
- Put the used maintenance box in the cover that you might have received with the new maintenance box. After sealing it, place it carefully in a safe spot.
- Insert the new maintenance box in place of the older maintenance box. Be careful to insert it cautiously and in the correct orientation to evade any glitches that might stem due to faulty insertion.
- Close the back cover once the new maintenance box is in place and voila, the Epson printer error code maintenance box t6710 shan’t bug you any further.
The above procedure shall fix the Epson printer issue and is efficacious in resolving the Epson Printer Not Printing issue stemming due to it. Nonetheless, if the issue still lingers, you should reach out to the printer technical support team. The experts shall provide you with comprehensive and efficacious steps that shall surely fix your issue.