The Epson error code 0x69 is one of the most prevalent Epson printer error codes that perturbs the users. The primary cause of the printer error code 0x69 is misconfiguration of the files in Windows. The issue can also appear due to some other reasons, which include the inability to access the files, the registration of the Epson printer is denied, the access is violated, and some essential files and components are missing.
If you are facing Epson wf-3640 error code 0x69, take a sigh of relief. This article would enlist some undemanding procedures to mitigate this issue; the best part being you could implement them without requiring technical adroitness.
How to Fix Epson printer error 0x69?
Execute the given below Epson printer troubleshooting steps to fix the error code.
Method 1: Performing a power cycle
- Switch on the printer and during its booting process turn it off.
- Halt for 15 minutes.
- Turn it on again.
- Check whether the error code 0x69 Epson printer is resolved. If the issue persists, chances are there is a glitch in the hardware. Follow method 2 to fix it.
Method 2: Updating the OS
- Ensure your PC is switched on and in the Search box, type “Windows Update”, and press Enter.
- Select the Windows Update option to initiate the process.
- Once the updating process terminates, restart your system, and sign-in as the admin.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Navigate to System Tools, followed by System Restore.
- A window shall appear. Choose the “Restore my computer for an earlier time” option.
- Select the latest system section window. Tap Next and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Restart the system to confirm whether the Epson error code 0x69 is sorted out.
The above-mentioned procedures are easy and effective methods to resolve this printer error code. However, if you are still facing an issue it is recommended to seek Epson printer technical support.