This blog provides 4 easy methods to fix canon printer not printing color.
Canon is a Japanese MNC manufacturing prime quality products related to the optical and imaging sector. Canon has lodged its name in the printing devices as one of the best printer brands. Every device due to some unexpected causes can encounter an issue. One prevalent error faced by Canon printer users is Canon Printer Not Printing Color.
Why is the Canon Printer Not Printing?
Some primary radix why colors are not printed by the printer include:
- Obsolete printer drivers
- Ink levels in cartridges are low
- Error in Canon printer setup
- Incompatible ink cartridges
- The faulty connection between the system and the printer
If you are confused what to do next, you are at the right place. This blog provides comprehensive Canon printer troubleshooting procedures to fix the “canon printer not printing color” issue.
How To Fix Canon Printer Not Printing Color?
Method 1: Inspect the level of ink in the cartridges
Due to the low levels of ink in the color cartridges, the canon printer may not be printing the colors. To fix this problem, do as follows:
- Open the printer and with caution remove the ink cartridges.
- Scrutinize the level of ink in the cartridges.
- If the ink quantity is low, replace the cartridges with new ones.
- Set them again and try a demo print.
Method 2: Check the printing settings
At times, the color printing option is not enabled, because of which this issue might stem. To edit the color printing settings, do as follows:
- Press Start > Settings
- Visit “Printers and Scanners” and right-click on the printer you are using.
- Select Properties. Confirm whether color printing is enabled. If not, enable it and save the changes.
For Instant Solution Just Dial our printer support phone number 817 442 6637.
Method 3: Printer driver update
Printer drivers formulate a link between the printer and the system, and hence, play an important role. To ensure the proper functioning of the driver, either update the driver or install the new drivers from the official website of Canon.
Method 4: Perform a power cycle
Try switching off your printer and dismantle all the cords of the printer. Switch it on and fasten all the cords. Give a print command to check whether the issue is resolved.
Dial Canon Printer Support Number to resolve all issues
The above-mentioned methods can resolve the issue, however, if the issue persists dial the Canon printer customer number. Our delegates shall guide you through and fix all your Canon printer issues.