In today’s fast-paced world, possessing a printer becomes essential. From saving money to making our lives easy, there is a myriad of attributes that make printers a must-have. The market is flooded with a gamut of printer brands, but Canon is a brand that needs no introduction. From offering the best range of printers suitable to varied palates to making use of robust technology, it is justified why Canon is considered among the best printer brands.
Like every electronic gadget may face some issues, so can Canon printers. One such prevalent issue encountered by users across the globe is the Canon printer in error state. If you are facing a similar issue and seeking easy and rapid results to the printer in error state , read further to fix it.
How to fix Canon printer in error state Windows 10
Follow the given below simple Canon printer troubleshooting steps to fix this issue.
Step 1: Ensure the connections are firm
- Confirm whether the printer and the computer are connected.
- Secondly, verify the printer, if a wireless one, is connected to the Wi-Fi.
- If you find any flaws in the connections, fix them.
- Once these steps are followed, try a sample print to check whether the printer in an error state Canon is fixed. If not, move to the next step or you can call on printer phone number 817 442 6637
Step 2: Restarting the computer and the printer
One of the most efficacious troubleshooting methods is restarting the devices. So simply turn off the printer and after halting for a few minutes restart it. Check whether the Canon printer in error state glitch is resolved or not.
Step 3: Updating or reinstalling the drivers
The Canon printer in error state message could pop when the drivers are obsolete or faulty. To resolve the issue emerging due to a glitch in drivers, you could do as follows:
- Visit the official website of Canon and based on your printer specifications and system specifications, download the Canon printer driver.
- Once the driver is downloaded, double-click on it, and follow the onscreen instructions to install it.
- Once you reach the end of the installation console, click Finish.
- Restart the printer to resume the printing.
In case the above-described methods aren’t effective, fret not. Simply reach out to the Canon printer customer service team and be assured that your issues shall be solved.