Table of Contents
You have executed a print operation and in between, you are met with Canon printer error u052. It would be really frustating and the frustration level shall be proportional to the importance of the print job. Does it resonate with you? If yes you can relax as you have reached the spot that shall solve your issue.
The blog shall talk in length about the canon printer error u052 and ways how to evade it and mitigate it.
What is error u052 in canon printer?
The canon printer error u052 emerges when the print head is installed inaccurately or it is faulty. It is a prevalent issue and can be fixed easily. This issue also appears when there isn’t a print head in the printer. Read the below given Canon printer troubleshooting steps to mitigate this error.
How To Fix Canon Printer Error u052
Steps to fix Canon Printer Error u052
- Open the access door of the printer. This shall expose the cartridges and the print head.
- Disconnect the power cord of the printer.
- Remove the cartridge from the slot. This shall expose the print head.
- Remove the print head.
- Using a soft cotton cloth clean the print head.
- Re-install the print head followed by the ink cartridges.
- Ensure that they are set accurately.
- Close the lid and connect the power source.
- Execute a demo print to see whether the Canon Error u052 is fixed or not.
Resolve Error u052 when there is no installed print head
- Switch off your printer.
- Open the lid of the printer. If there aren’t any cartridges or print head, the cartridge slot shall be in the middle.
- Insert the print head in the sliding rail adjacent to the cartridge slot.
- Set the cartridges accurately.
- Close the cover and check whether the issue is overhauled or not.