You have given a printing command to submit that last-minute presentation and halfway through an error code b203 appears, and your printing operation comes to a halt. Pretty annoying, right? If you are facing the Canon printer error b203, you are not alone. A lot of users experience the Canon printer b203 error and this error could allude to some minor issues in the printer like a paper jam, a need to update the software, or a non-potent connection between the system and the printer.
Given below are some easy and quick fixes that shall resolve Canon printer error code b203.
1) Run a Power Cycle
- Switch off your Canon printer and unfasten the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Try to turn on the printer by holding the power button for approximately 60 seconds.
- Fasten the power cord to the outlet and the device
- Switch on the power supply.
- Run a sample print to check whether the canon printer error has been resolved.
2) Cross check the Ink Cartridges
- Turn off the printer and take out the cartridges. Check whether the level of the ink in them is adequate.
- If the level is low, refill them.
- When installing the cartridges, ensure they are set at the correct position and in a proper manner.
3) Ensure a sturdy network connection
Verify whether the printer is receiving a strong network. If you are making use of a wireless printer, try to re-establish the connection.
4) Eradicate paper jams
- Remove all the torn bits of paper by opening the front cover.
- If you spot any hindrance between the front cover and the paper feed tray, clean the blue thumbwheel by turning it out.
- Run a demo print and check whether the Canon error b203 has been fixed.
5) Updating the drivers
- Press the Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- In the run dialogue box, type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
- The Device Manager window shall open.
- Search printer drivers, right-click on it and select the Update driver option.
- Once the updating is completed, restart the device to keep the changes.
6) Evoking Windows Troubleshooting
In the search bar, simply type troubleshoot. This tool shall detect the issue and fix it. This tool is beneficial for Canon printer troubleshooting.
The above-mentioned methods shall resolve the canon printer error code b203. However, if an error persists, feel free to reach out for canon printer support by dialing our toll-free number. Our delegates shall surely help fix your issues.