Canon MG3620 Setup enables a user to use the Canon printer to implement print documents from android, window, or Mac OS. In order to attain in-depth technical knowledge about how to set up this phenomenal Canon Pixma device, read further.
Unboxing Of Pixma Canon MG3620 Setup
Before you go ahead with the wireless Canon MG3620 setup, it is essential to unbox this printer properly as any stuck printing material may cause a plethora of Canon printer issues. The proper way to unbox the Canon Pixma MG3620 is as follows:
- Open the carton which has the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer.
- In the carton, there shall be another compartment containing the power cord and the PG240 black and CLI 241 tricolor ink cartridges.
- The printer shall be encased in a plastic sheet, so make it a point to remove it.
- Once the sheet is removed, keep the printer on a flat surface.
- There shall be multiple tapes stuck on the printer, carefully remove it, and once done, verify whether all such tapes are removed.
- Now take the power cord and plug one end to the printer and another to the power socket.
- Open the access door of the printer and you could spot the cartridge slots on the right side.
- Remove the packing of the cartridges and install the cartridges in their given slots. You shall be required to push it to fasten the latch. Connect the printer to the computer and this shall complete the unboxing procedure of the canon mg3620 setup.
Also Read:: Canon Printer troubleshooting
Procedure to connect my Canon MG3620 printer to WiFi
The simple procedure for Canon MG3620 wifi setup is as follows:
- Locate the WPS button on your router.
- Switch on your printer and once the booting process is done, the light shall start to flash.
- In the front panel, press the Wi-fi button, and it shall start flashing.
- Press the Start button again and the Wi-fi button. This shall increment the pace of the blinking Wi-fi light.
- Tap and hold the WPS button on your router for 2 seconds. This shall complete the Canon Pixma mg3620 wifi setup.
Method to connect my Canon MG3620 printer to my computer
- The first step for Canon Pixma mg3620 setup mac as well as windows is to complete the unboxing procedure mentioned above. It is recommended to follow the procedure diligently as any bits of plastic would cause a lot of printer issues.
- Thereafter, you could either implement the canon Pixma mg3620 wireless setup or using a USB to establish a link between your printer and computer.
- The next step is downloading and installing the Canon printer drivers. To install them, simply follow the commands mentioned on the screen and that shall connect your printer to the computer. Once these steps are implemented, you can enjoy Canon Pixma mg3620 set up wireless printing.
The steps mentioned above shall set up your Canon Pixma printer and let you enjoy the printing functions. In case, there is any ambiguity or any doubts related to the setup, feel free to reach out to us on our Canon printer support number. We shall be happy to help.