Undeniably Canon provides some of the best printers to users across the globe, and its sleek design and user-friendly applicability make it a top choice for printers. With prolonged usage of the printer or due to using it for a long time, the Canon printer might erupt some issues. One such is the canon error 5200.
What is error 5200 on the canon printer?
The canon printer error 5200 emerges when the levels of ink in the cartridges is dwindling or when there is a faulty installation of the cartridges. The canon error 5200 could also allude to a glitch in the logic board of the printer. If you have also incurred this issue in midst of your printing action, this article shall throw some light on effortless procedures to resolve the 5200 error of printer.
How to fix canon error 5200?
If you are seeking some easy, quick, and efficacious steps related to mitigating canon error 5200, you are at the right place. Given below are 10 troubleshooting of canon printer steps to solve this problem.
- Ensure to turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button.
- Press the On button and while pressing it, release the STOP/RESET button.
- While you are still holding the power button, double press the STOP/RESET button.
- Let go of the power button and halt till the “idle” message is displayed.
- As soon as the “idle” message appears, remove or open the top cover of the printer.
- Dismount the cartridge cover and the cartridges.
- Set the cartridge cover and switch off the printer.
- Place the top cover of the printer and turn on the printer.
- Once the initialization process of the printer is complete, place the cartridges in the right position.
If you carefully follow these 10 steps, the canon printer error code 5200 shall disappear. In case you are still bugged with the error code, it is suggested to reach out to support for canon printer.