Brother is a world-class printer brand offering a wide gamut of printers detectable to various requirements and users across the globe. The features offered by Brothers makes it a popular choice. But owing to a variety of underlying causes, the printer may face some glitches, a common error among them is the Brother printer unable to print 50 error. If you are looking for an easy and quick solution to your Brother printer not printing issue, you are at the right place.
Read further to understand what causes the brother printer error 4f and the likes, and how to mitigate them.
What exactly is Brother unable to print 50 error?
The message ‘Unable to print 50’ Brother printer stems due to either of the following causes:
- An alien object like paper or clip stuck in the printer
- Some mechanical glitch
The easiest way to fix this error is by inspecting the cause of this issue and remove it.
Also Know About: Why My brother Printer is Offline
Common reasons for Brother unable to print 30
The primary cause of this error message is some stuck bit of object like a clip or other debris in the machine. If you are struggling with this error code, you could reach out to the Brother printer customer number for a quick solution to your problem.
How to fix Brother Printer Unable to Print 3b error
The Unable to print 28 error codes is a common problem that bugs brother printer users. It is an issue that needs to be resolved and the best part is that just by following a few Brother printer troubleshooting steps this issue can be fixed.
Before commencing with the mitigation solution, it is recommended to ensure these following points to solve the ‘Unable to print 76‘ issue:
- Verify the printer is switched on.
- Confirm whether there is a toner in the printer or not.
- Whether the printer has a firm connection with the computer
- Check whether there is a paper tray inside and if it is in operational condition.
Procedures to resolve Brother printer error 4f
The issue with connections :
- Ensure that there is a printer driver installed in the system. If not, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Try restarting the printer and checking whether the error codes are fixed.
- If the issue persists, try disconnecting the USB cable and attaching it back again. Confirm whether the cable is firm or not. If not, it is advised to replace the older USB with a new cord.
Paper jam or alien objects:
The stuck bit of paper and other debris is one of the primary causes of this issue. Remove the top of the printer and carefully inspect for any alien object. If you spot any, carefully remove it to avoid any injuries or damage to the printer hardware. Once removed, mount the top, and try a demo print.
Updating the drivers:
Although not a primary cause but obsolete drivers can also result in this issue. It is suggested to upgrade your brother printer drivers. Ascertain whether the drivers you are installing are compatible and accurate, if not it might aggravate the issue.
These simple steps shall fix the not printing issue in Brother printers. In case, you face any hindrance while executing these steps, feel free to contact Brother Printer Support .