Table of Contents
The Brother printer error ts-02 is one of the most frequent printer errors that perturbs the user. There is no doubt that this Japanese printer brand has lodged its name in the list of best printers; but like all devices tend to be swayed by a printer glitch, the Brother printer also has the propensity to incur an issue.
This prevalent error code emerges when there is an inability to establish a link between the WLAN access point/ router and the MAC address of the printer. Some other reasons for brother printer error ts-02 include corrupt system files, faulty installation of the printer, and incomplete deletion of certain files. If you are bugged by this brother printer problem, you are in the right place. This article provides a quick and efficacious way to resolve this error code.
What causes Error TS-02?
- The main problem is that the WLAN access point/router does not connect to the Brother Printer’s MAC address.
- System files corrupted
- Damaging Windows system files
- Incomplete or uninstalled installation
- Hardware that is not properly deleted or missing from the system
Procedure to mitigate Brother printer error ts-02
1) Ensure there is a connection between the printer and the WLAN access point/ router.
2) Connect the printer to the internet. Verify that there is a strong network. If there is weak connectivity, chances are you might encounter this error.
3) Keep the printer in the vicinity of the network. Place the printer within a radius of 3.3 ft from the WLAN access point.
4) If there is an issue in the MAC address filtration, confirm whether the MAC address is enabled. You can get hold of the MAC address in the Network Configuration window.
5) Navigate to the setup wizard in the control panel of the printer and set the standard radio signals. The Brother printer operates at a radio signal of 2.4 GHz.
6) Fit in the correct SSID of the network in the printer settings. Also, try performing a power cycle to resolve this issue.
For Instant Solution Dial Our Printer Support Phone Number 817 442 6637.
Some Other Way to Resolve Brother Printer Error TS-02
This repair tool is free and easy to use. It scans, detects, and repairs your computer for errors such as TS-02. This tool is easy to use.
- Download the Repair Tool first. Save the file to your desktop so you can easily access it.
- When its downloaded, go to the file location and double-click on it. This will start the installation process.
- Click Yes to continue.
- To allow the repair tool start an automatic scan, leave the checkbox blank and click on Install.
- Wait for tool installation.
- When installation process will completed the repair tool will begin a preliminary scan on your machine.
- Tool Will Find all the error and fix the damage.
- Next, restart the computer.
If the Brother printer error ts-02 prevails even after implementing the designated procedure, it is advisable to reach out for Brother printer support.