This error sprouts when we are giving a command to the printer, but due to some glitch either the command is not reaching the printer or it is unable to execute that command.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix my printer not printing?
Some steps to fix your printer not printing issue include:
- Checking the power supply
- Removing any paper jams
- Ensuring your printer firmware is up to date
- Inspecting all the wires and firm
- Ensuring your printer is connected to the wi-fi
What causes a printer to stop working?
The printer may stop working due to a number of issues. Some of the major issues include printer out of paper, low ink, paper jams, obsolete drivers, and faulty connections.
Why is my printer connected but not printing?
This could be of incorrect printer settings. Ensure the printer is set as the default printer and has adequate ink and paper. Also, confirm your printer settings.
How do you reset your printer?
The process to reset the printer includes:
- Turning off your printer and removing all the cords of the printer
- Let it rest for some time.
- Once done, attach all the cables and restart your printer.
How do I fix my printer not responding?
To fix this, do as follows:
- Ensure your printer is set as default printer
- Remove the print queue
- Reset the printer
- Update the settings and firmware
- Restart the printer and your system